Would you like to test drive the new Microsoft Remote Desktop Beta? You can connect to a remote PC and get your work done wherever you are.
- Configure your PC for remote access first. Download the RD assistant to your PC and let it do the work for you: https://aka.ms/rdsetup
- Learn more about remote desktop apps here: https://aka.ms/rdapps
- Access to remote resources through your Remote Desktop Gateway
- Rich multi-touch experience with Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) and RemoteFX supporting Windows gestures
- Secure connection to your data and applications with breakthrough Network Level Authentication (NLA) technology
- Simple management of all remote connections from the connection center
- Seamless audio and video streaming
We have made the following improvements in this release: - Fixed resolution problems for certain Chromebook devices. - You can now use the percent symbol (%) in user names.